▪ Religion is not just one, there are many.
▪ Spirituality is one.
▪ Religion is for those who sleep.
▪ Spirituality is for those who are awake.
▪ Religion has a set of dogmatic rules.
▪ Spirituality invites us to reason about everything, to question everything.
▪ Religion threatens and frightens.
▪ Spirituality gives inner peace
▪ Religion represses everything which is false.
▪ Spirituality transcends everything, it brings you closer to your truth.
▪ Religion speaks of a God; It is not God.
▪ Spirituality is everything and therefore, it is in God.
▪ Religion does not tolerate any question.
▪Spirituality questions everything.
▪ Religion is the cause of divisions.
▪ Religion is looking for you to believe.
▪ Spirituality you have to look for it to believe
▪ Religion lives in thought.
▪ Spirituality lives in Inner Consciousness.
▪ Religion makes us renounce the world to follow a God.
▪ Spirituality makes us live in God.
▪ Religion lives in the past and in the future.
▪ Spirituality lives in the present.
▪ Religion makes us believe in eternal life.
▪ Spirituality makes us aware of Eternal Life.